Believe it or not, the About page is the second most visited page on a website (after the homepage).
Because e-commerce site visitors need something that will help them connect with a brand on a more personal level, and that’s what the About page is for.
Luckily for you, we dedicated a whole article to creating About page content. If you feel like reading the article is too much hassle, here’s a TL;DR version of the post:
1. Share a true story about your business because people can smell when you are lying to them.
2. Start by explaining how you started your e-commerce business.
3. Don’t hesitate to mention the struggles your business went through.
4. Share why and how you make products (focus on the “how” part, especially if you are using green production methods).
5. Include statistics and numbers.
6. Don’t be afraid to include testimonials.
7. Include basic principles your brand stands for.
8. Include images or a video.
9. Add contact details and social media handles.
10. Add a call to action that leads to the Shop page.
Now that you know what makes a killer About page content, all you need to do is write a well-thought-out text and decide which visuals you want to include on that page.
About page content 一 done! ✔️