Today, we are proud to present to you the latest WordPress theme in our vault 一 Repasto. Repasto is a full-flavored food blog theme with a mouth-watering design and style.
Well, when we were thinking about releasing a new theme, we all agreed that it’s time to build a theme that will be worthy of credible, professional food bloggers (and chefs). So, we decided to combine the contemporary aesthetics that can be found in web magazines with the recognizable Themes Kingdom style. As a result, we created Repasto 一 a theme so visually appealing that your site visitors won’t be able to take their eyes off your delicious recipes.
What is Repasto bringing to the table?
A lot of things. Some of them being:
– Elements that are like building blocks for your website. Repasto allows you to pick and choose what goes where on the homepage.
– Gutenberg editor. The theme is Gutenberg-ready, meaning that the theme fully supports WordPress’ new editor.
– Four types of menus. You can choose the menu that suits your needs the best.
– Multiple options for color and typography. The theme gives you a chance to play with numerous typefaces from Google Fonts and to choose the right colors for your food blog.
– SEO-friendliness and responsiveness. You don’t have to worry about your blog not being adjustable to screen sizes 一 your site will look good on smartphones, 4K displays, and TVs.
If you don’t believe us that a WordPress theme could be this feature-filled, high-performance, and stunning, check out the demo and see it for yourself.
Want this theme?
Amazing! All you need to do is press the Get Repasto now button, and you can start building an engaging food blog.
Repasto is available as a single purchase or as part of our “All themes” plans. There is also a 14-day money-back guarantee, just in case. God forbid.