We are anything but tired of creating new block-based WordPress themes. This is why we have been developing a theme for online shops in the past few weeks.
Now, it’s time you get the first look at the new theme.
So, meet Beleco, a unique beauty. It’s a WP theme built for makeup and skincare shops that want to compete in the online world. The theme’s design is breathtaking; we guarantee you will want your website to look just like the one in the theme’s demo.
Here’s everything you need to know about this highly functioning eye candy.
How did Beleco get its name?
Well, since this theme is specifically created for makeup and skincare shops, we wanted the name to reflect the essence of those shops. The term beleco stands for beauty in Esperanto, a language used for international communication at the end of the 19th century.
Luckily for you, Beleco is not just a stunner; it is a theme you can fully customize and adjust to your needs to help you create a high-converting website.
What are some Beleco’s features?
The theme comes with many cool features you’ll love. Here are some of them:
– Well-rounded and adaptable homepage. Beleco’s homepage gives you a chance to present your brand’s mission and most popular products, leaving your first-time site visitors feeling connected to your brand and curious about the products.
– Minimalist Shop page. The products on the Shop page are placed in four columns (you can change that), and you can add many products as necessary.
– Clear Journal page. This page is essentially a Blog page, designed to help you present products and your company’s thoughts on industry-related topics.
– Anything-but-dull About page. The page is designed to give you enough room to share information about your brand and add stunning imagery that will complement the storytelling.
– Inviting Contact page. This page is pretty minimal in design but contains all the information customers need to know about how they can reach out to you and when they can expect an answer.
To see just how well the theme performs, check out the Beleco demo and see the theme in action.
How can I get Beleco?
You can purchase the theme separately or choose the ‘Hosting included’ option, in which you get Beleco and Themes Kingdom hosting. If you wish to speed up the process of creating a website, we highly recommend you choose the ‘Hosting included’ option, as you can test the theme and site hosting for 14 days; no payment needed.
Also, to celebrate the launch of a new theme, you can get Beleco 50% off if you use the code BELECO50. The code is valid until January 1, 2023. Just click the button below to start your Beleco journey!